[Lxc-users] fedora template not working

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Sun Sep 5 20:26:32 UTC 2010

On 09/04/2010 10:55 PM, matthew byers wrote:
> Using the templates i am able to create a fully working ubuntu and debian
> container. But when i use the exact same procedure for fedora i get the Type
> <Ctrl+a q>  .....etc error and am unable to connect to the container. Is this
> something that everyone is going through? I am using lxc version 0.7.2.

Yep, I think the lxc-fedora template is not yet finished.
I tried to update it in order to have the script similar to the ubuntu
template.
Unfortunately I am running on an ubuntu host and febootstrap fails to
create the fedora rootfs.

I have now a fedora container running, so I will try to fix the
lxc-fedora script by using the fedora container and the febootstrap tool
running inside.

Thanks
   -- Daniel