[Lxc-users] uptodate Ubuntu Lucid guests

Papp Tamás tompos at martos.bme.hu
Sun Sep 5 16:47:20 UTC 2010

Papp Tamás wrote, On 2010. 09. 05. 0:58:
> hi All,

hi All again,

> 1. I have some more problem. I guest a hard lockup. I really don't know,

I meant here I _GOT_ a hard lockup:)

> why. There was no high load or any fs activity. I just run
> /etc/init.d/mailman start inside the VM and got an oops message on the
> console. Unfortunately after the reboot the logs were empty. Sure I
> cannot reproduce it, at least I hope.

Well, I can. Now again, right after I start a container I get the kernel
panic. I see the console through a KVM, this is a screenshot:

Another shot:

Is this lxc, or cgroup related, or something else?
The system a brand new  Proliant DL160 G6.

This is the lxc.conf:

lxc.utsname = test
lxc.tty = 4

lxc.network.type = veth