[Lxc-users] Create a bridge in a container

Pierre-François Bonnefoi pierre-francois.bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Sun Oct 31 23:36:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've encountered some difficulties to define a bridge inside a container with two interface (the purpose is educative : teaching use of ebtables to my students).
The first try, I get a segmentation fault, and the second the container froze.

Perhaps the answer lies ion the fact that I use no rootfs (I share my disk).

Let me know if you have any answer.

regards,
Pierre-François Bonnefoi.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38