[Lxc-users] kramic on maverick

Papp Tamás tompos at martos.bme.hu
Wed Oct 27 11:12:14 UTC 2010

Daniel Lezcano wrote, On 2010. 10. 26. 15:06:
>> The problem was not with the console, but ssh and other services,
>> which supposed to be started by the rc system.
>>
>> After some hours I could get it work. I downloaded an openvz template
>> and made a diff and I made the needed changes to the lxc template.
>

> What are these changes ?

This is a diff to between a working and a not working /etc/init directory.

Also this is contained in fstab:

proc  /proc       proc    defaults    0    0
none  /dev/pts    devpts  rw          0    0

Most of the changes are dpkg-divert, I think these are the keys of the
solutions:

lxc.conf
networking.conf
rs-sysinit.conf