[Lxc-users] lxc-create and debian template

Helmut Lichtenberg heli at tzv.fal.de
Mon Oct 4 12:54:34 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel,
Daniel Lezcano schrieb am 04. Oct 2010 um 14:45:33 CEST:
> actually the configuration file passed to lxc-debian is supposed to be
> concatenate with the default specified in the template.
> I admit that can look weird :)

it's not a real problem for me, but maybe it's a (design) problem of
separating the scripts and the definition of (default) values. On the long
term, it is not the best way to urge the user to look into the source to find
the defaults.

And what happens, if you have conflicting options?

Anyway, not a big deal for now.

Regards
Helmut