[Lxc-users] Proposal for an FHS-compliant default guest filesystem location

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Nov 29 14:45:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 00:40 -0600, C Anthony Risinger wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2010, at 12:17 AM, "Trent W. Buck" <twb at cybersource.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > Upstream cgroup documentation uses /dev/cgroup.  I would appreciate a
> > udev rules.d file that creates and mounts a cgroup there; I haven't
> > gotten around to writing one

> docs lagging; upstream does this for us  now:

> /sys/fs/cgroup

> http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kernel/2010/8/5/4603443

Nice except I only see that going into 2.6.36.  I'm on Fedora 13, ATM
and still on 2.6.34.  Not present and can not be created there.  No help
there so it's not a viable option until that propagates out.  2.6.35 is
unknown to me at this time.

> recommend using that unless special needs.

> C Anthony [mobile]

Mike