[Lxc-users] lxc-attach command options

Goran Cetusic goran.cetusic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:41:43 UTC 2010

After successfully patching the 2.6.35.8 kernel with
http://lxc.sourceforge.net/patches/linux/2.6.35/2.6.35-lxc1/ I finally
managed to attach to a container shell.
Everything seems to be working, except I have no idea how to run a command
with options.
One of the programs I need to run is tcpdump

lxc-attach -n n0 "/usr/sbin/tcpdump -i eth0"

Running tcpdump without the options works fine.
But with options I get the following error

lxc-attach: No such file or directory - failed to exec '/usr/sbin/tcpdump -i
eth0'

I have no idea if it's the code not supporting options or just me.
Also, are there plans to implement the lxc-attach functionality in the
kernel?