[Lxc-users] [lxc-users] Sharing the host /lib with ubuntu 10.04 guest

Pierre-François Bonnefoi pierre-francois.bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Mon Nov 1 23:51:12 UTC 2010

hello,

I've encountered a new problem :
I would like to decrease the disk usage of my container by sharing some big directories.
When I try to share the /lib directory between my host under Ubuntu 10.04 with my guest under Ubuntu 10.0.4, I've got the problem that the file /lib/init/fstab from the host is shared with the container and create some panic with some not needed mounts.
I've try to define a /etc/fstab but I can't prevent the guest system to analyze the /lib/init/fstab file.
(And I don't want to modify my host Ubuntu...).

How could I perform this ?

Thank you,
regards,
Pierre-François Bonnefoi.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38