[Lxc-users] [ANN] lxc-goodies

Mikhail Gusarov dottedmag at dottedmag.net
Wed Mar 31 22:08:23 UTC 2010

Hello.

I have recently cobbled together some humble scripts I use for
development (as opposed to hosting / software administration etc).

The main scenarios are "uhm, I need this to test on fresh machine, give
me one!" and "I no longer need this crap". Newly created VMs
automatically acquire IP, advertise themselves by Zeroconf, have
masquerading enabled -- everything to make sure new VM is ready as soon
as possible.

I understand this is probably duplication of work, but I found no
ready-made tools with this attitude.

The code is at http://github.com/dottedmag/lxc-goodies (with missing
copyright statements :( - consider it GPLv2+).

--
  http://fossarchy.blogspot.com/