[Lxc-users] LXC bringup issue on Fedora

atp Andrew.Phillips at lmax.com
Wed Jun 2 08:00:31 UTC 2010

Nirmal,

  From a quick look I'd suggest you investigate your lxc.tty setting.
You've allowed a single tty for your container. Its likely that your
container is starting gettys for more than one tty. They're dying
immediately, hence the respawning too fast.

  Either reduce the number of ttys, or increase the lxc.tty setting
(and make the dev special files in the container /dev)

  Andy