[Lxc-users] lxc-attach & setns patch for kernel 2.6.34

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Wed Jul 28 09:09:40 UTC 2010

On 07/28/2010 11:00 AM, Cedric Le Goater wrote:
> On 07/28/2010 10:41 AM, Sebastien Pahl wrote:

[ ... ]

>> Am I correct in my assumptions?
>>

> yes. here's our patch for 2.6.34
>
> we should be pushing this patchset to mainline kernel. Did Eric plan to
> do so ?

Yes, he planned to merge it upstream but I believe he worked hard on
pushing sysfs (class/net) per namespace and consolidate this patchset.

AFAIU the setns patchset may not be under this form because Eric is not
fully satisfied with the API. So it may still have some discussions with
the patchset.

I will ping him ...

Thanks
   -- Daniel