[Lxc-users] LXC container SSH X forwarding kernel crash

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Mon Jul 26 08:56:56 UTC 2010

On 07/26/2010 08:57 AM, Ferenc Holzhauser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I beileve I can reproduce it and get a crash image.
> Then apport or crash could possibly show something useful.
>
> Would that help?

Arie gave a JPG image of the kernel crash which is in ip_rcv_finish, a
good indication.
Yes, that would be great if you can check if the bug is raised in the
same place.
If possible, that would be nice to check if the bug happens with a
2.6.34.1 or 2.6.35-rc6 kernel too.

As I have the same hardware than Arie, I was expecting to reproduce the
bug easily :(

Is *tc* used on your system or any specific network configuration ?

Thanks
     -- Daniel