[Lxc-users] Running Fedora12 container on Ubuntu

Nikola Simidzievski nikola.simidzievski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:39:36 UTC 2010

Hi,
Actually Daniel you are right, something was wrong with my rootfs. When I
reconfigured it, and applied your changes it booted with every service.
Thanks.
I have just another question, actually I need an explanation.... I am
developing an application that should be distributed along several machines.
My application is connected to database. So my question is, if I run several
container on the same rootfs, and I run several instances of the same
application (one for every container), what will happen with the database
entries (because there is actually one database installed on the rootfs)?
Should I make different rootfs for every machine or is fine right now?

Thank you very much,
Nikola