[Lxc-users] Running several applications on same container, connecting do DBs etc.

Nikola Simidzievski nikola.simidzievski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:20:26 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I am new to LXC, and I must say that I am not really familiar with its
capabilities.I am developing network application using LXCs connected via
veths, bridges and taps to simulated nodes in NS3. I have few questions
regarding this:
1. Can I run several application on same container? (how can it be done)
2. My applications stores information into Data Base, so is that possible
with LXC, and what issues will it have with data consistency (in other words
what is the nature of a LXC container)
3. The last one is more of a problem than a question:when I run a container
with GUI ,it crushes and says that has some issues with GUI or smth.
(lxc-start -n name /bin/bash works fine).So what could be the problem?

Any suggestion will be appreciated,
Thank you very much in advance,

Nikola