[Lxc-users] Executing a command inside a running container?

Dominik Schulz lkml at ds.gauner.org
Sat Jan 30 13:20:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm fairly new to LXC and I am looking for a way to execute a command inside a
running container (a full blow one with its own rootfs and full isolation).
lxc-execute doesn't seem to do the trick and lxc-console requires credential
to login. I'm looking for a way to execute command w/o having to login via ssh
or the lxc-console, so I can execute command directly inside the containers to
shut them down properly.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Dominik