[Lxc-users] Unable to SSH to the containers.

Kumar L Srikanth-B22348 B22348 at freescale.com
Fri Feb 5 12:32:31 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Lezcano [mailto:daniel.lezcano at free.fr]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 5:51 PM
To: Kumar L Srikanth-B22348
Cc: lxc-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Lxc-users] Unable to SSH to the containers.

Kumar L Srikanth-B22348 wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
> Please see my inline comments.
>
> Regards,
> Srikanth

sshd.
Srikanth>> I am doing the same. First, I am starting container using
"lxc-start -n container1 /bin/bash". I got a bash shell, from there I am
executing the command "/usr/sbin/sshd &". After that, I am executing
"lxc-netstat -n container1 -tano" and on port 22, I am able to see that
sshd is running. I am following the above process for both the
containers. But still, I am unable to SSH into other container.

> The same for the other container:
>
> lxc-execute -n cont2 /bin/bash
>  /usr/sbin/sshd
>
> if you want, you can log to lxc-devel Freenode irc's channel, that
> maybe easier to check the config.
> Srikanth>> lxc-devel can not be found in my linyx contianer tools.

I meant chatting via irc.