[Lxc-users] Unable to SSH to the containers.

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Fri Feb 5 12:10:20 UTC 2010

Kumar L Srikanth-B22348 wrote:
> My lxc version is 0.6.3.

Ok.

I suppose you tried with lxc-ssh script to create the container, right ?

You should try:

lxc-execute -n cont1 /bin/bash
/usr/sbin/sshd

The same for the other container:

lxc-execute -n cont2 /bin/bash
 /usr/sbin/sshd

if you want, you can log to lxc-devel Freenode irc's channel, that maybe
easier to check the config.