[Lxc-users] Ubuntu (maverick) container won't start (hangs at init)

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Thu Dec 30 22:28:52 UTC 2010

On 12/29/2010 03:27 PM, Thomas Schweikle wrote:
> Am 29.12.2010 14:37, schrieb Wilhelm:
>
>> Start init with --verbose to see if the events are all generated.

Ok, I just installed a maverick container. I think there is some tweaks
to be done with the lxc-ubuntu template to configure correctly this
ubuntu version. I will split again lxc-ubuntu to lxc-lucid and
lxc-maverick, making lxc-ubuntu to point to lxc-maverick. This is what
was done with the lxc-debian script (work still in progress).

Thanks for reporting this problem.

   -- Daniel