[Lxc-users] openQRM Enterprise integrates lxc containers into the openQRM Cloud (video)

Matt Rechenburg matt at openqrm.com
Wed Aug 25 10:29:49 UTC 2010

Hi Clemens,

On 08/24/2010 04:21 PM, Clemens Perz wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> I was just looking at openqrm 4.6 and could not find the plugin for lxc.
> Is it still to be released?

yes, we are still working full steam on it to even better integrate it
into the openQRM framework.
It will be released as one of the new features in upcoming openQRM 4.7
which is scheduled for end of September.

> Once I have it, can I import my running containers into the system?

yes, sure

> Looks very promising, so I would love to give it a try.

thanks, soon come

btw: big thanks to the lxc team, great work.

greetz + all the best,

Matt Rechenburg
Project Manager openQRM