[Lxc-users] getty's and lxc-console

Clemens Perz cperz at gmx.net
Wed Aug 25 09:45:16 UTC 2010

Daniel,

maybe you want to have a look on this, too. The current debian templates
add lxc.pts = 1024 to the config.

If you have two containers with that setting and you start them, only
the first one started will give you access to the console. The second wont.

Dunno if this needs a fix in the template or if it point to an issue.

Cheers,
Clemens