[Lxc-users] /dev/rtc

Papp Tamás tompos at martos.bme.hu
Wed Aug 11 18:30:47 UTC 2010

Serge Hallyn wrote, On 2010. 08. 11. 20:03:
> I guess the container tried to create it after being moved into the
> devices cgroup.  You didn't give the container the rights to create that
> device.

How can I give it? As you can see, everything is the same, as with the
other devices, except at the end the 'w' and 'm'.

> Well, you tell us - how is your container doing now that it doesn't
> have it?

I don't see any difference, but actually I don't know, I should?
Right now I'm just happy to see it booting.

I just don't understand, why this device is writeable in every example
config. In my opinion it's a hole.

Thank you,

tamas