[Lxc-users] udev

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:09:41 UTC 2010

I am using the template from here: http://bodhizazen.fivebean.net/LXC/

The system seems pretty safe and does not impose any kind of change,
as changes in the way of using udev.
I did upgrade all the packages and the only problem was with the mountall.
I will try to resolve keeping the udev and return the result.
I'll contact the owner of the site where i downloaded the template.

Thank you for the great job.