[Lxc-users] SSH -> PTY allocation request failed on channel 0 stdin: is not a tty

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:41:39 UTC 2010

I this:
mountall: mount /dev/pts [25] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, none is already mounted on /dev/shm

mountall: mount /dev/shm [26] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, varrun is already mounted on /var/run

mountall: mount /var/run [29] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, varlock is already mounted on /var/lock

mountall: mount /var/lock [31] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, none is already mounted on /dev/console

mountall: mount /dev/console [33] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, none is already mounted on /dev/tty1

mountall: mount /dev/tty1 [35] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, none is already mounted on /dev/tty2

mountall: mount /dev/tty2 [37] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, none is already mounted on /dev/tty3

mountall: mount /dev/tty3 [40] terminated with status 1
mount: according to mtab, devpts is already mounted on /dev/ptmx

mountall: mount /dev/ptmx [42] terminated with status 1