[lxc-devel] About translation on Weblate

KATOH Yasufumi karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
Mon Feb 3 08:55:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

We have been translating messages of lxc command to Japanese. In the
LXD project, the translation is done using weblate on web. Weblate is
useful for translating, but we sometimes wish that we can translate
using downloaded text file and upload it. Could you please configure
weblate so that?

This is because that using Weblate can need a lot of time. For
example:

  * When we need to replace the same word a lot (for example, replace
    "containers" to "instances" :-)
  * There are many sentences that do not require translation. Each
    time translation, we push the "next" button many times to skip it.

Thanks,
KATOH Yasufumi