[lxc-devel] [LXE] New release 0.2.0

Oliver Schad oliver.schad at automatic-server.com
Tue Nov 19 15:55:17 UTC 2019

Hi everybody

we're proud to continue the development with LXE, a shim of the
Kubernetes Container Runtime Interface for LXD.

We announce the new release 0.2.0 with a lot enhancements and bug
fixes. More changelog here:

https://github.com/automaticserver/lxe/releases/tag/v0.2.0

We're using that in production since more than 1 year and are really
happy with it. It's stable but not(!) feature complete compared to the
full CRI spec - but we have all features we currently need. So if
you're missing a feature, please open a github issue.

We've written more kubernetes controllers around LXE, to be able to
deploy complex services with one config file but however: that is just
our use case. Have fun with it.

Best Regards
Oli

--
Automatic-Server AG •••••
Oliver Schad

www.automatic-server.com | oliver.schad at automatic-server.com
Tel: +41 71 511 31 11 | Mobile: +41 76 330 03 47