[lxc-devel] Introduction

Joel Hockey joelhockey at chromium.org
Wed Jan 30 09:57:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've sent a few patches already, and I have a few more to come soon, so I
thought I should introduce myself and hopefully give some useful context
for the patches that I'm sending.

My name is Joel.  I work in the Google Chrome OS team.

I'm currently adding support for export and import of containers in the
crostini project.  I've got some code using lxd at
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/platform/tremplin/+/refs/heads/master/src/chromiumos/tremplin/tremplin.go
.

The main feature that I am looking to add right now is to have more
detailed progress tracking for the steps involved in exporting and
importing a container since these operations can take a few minutes for a
large container.  I have a pull request I'll send soon (later today or
tomorrow) that covers most of this.

Thanks,
Joel