[lxc-devel] crio-lxc

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 19:34:03 UTC 2019

Hi folks, just wanted to let everyone know that I've started working on
this wrapper.
I will post a PR to that github project when I have something a little more
complete, should be this week.

Since I haven't been active in the lxc community much, I'll note that I've
worked on LXD a bit, years ago, and now I work with Serge and Tycho. So
Serge didn't proceed per his email, but is helping me instead :)

Cheers,
-mike