[lxc-devel] [JOB OPENING] Cisco: software engineer

Serge E. Hallyn serge at hallyn.com
Fri Mar 30 15:50:19 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm currently with Cisco, working on a fun project involving, among
other things, nomad, lxc, and the usual sets of languages - go, python,
some c, some kernel stuff, some packaging.  We're looking for several
people with varying skillsets - go programmers, containers and
cluster experts, systems people.  Remote is doable for exceptional
candidates, but right now we are preferring people in the bay area.

If interested, please send me your resume at shallyn at cisco.com.