[lxc-devel] Gentoo-ebuild for LXC 3.0.0 (was: Gentoo-ebuild for LXC 3.0.0 ./. Python/LUA-bindings

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Fri Apr 6 09:30:01 UTC 2018

Dear Christian,

I'm about to create a so called bumped version of the Gentoo LXC ebuild to cover the V3 release. The former ebuild are dealing with the Python and LUA bindings. This have gone/split form the upstream sources and I have to discuss with the Gentoo maintainers how to deal with this: Start to provide new, separate packages for the bindings or mask the split inside the current ebuild.

You wrote some comments about Gentoo's LXD ebuild, I also take a look at this and answered that. This have nothing with Python inside.

Greetings

Guido