[lxc-devel] Gentoo-ebuild for LXC 3.0.0 ./. Python/LUA-bindings

Christian Brauner christian.brauner at getenv.org
Thu Apr 5 14:09:50 UTC 2018

On Thu, Apr 05, 2018 at 10:26:39AM +0000, Jäkel, Guido wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> did somebody already start to set up the Gentoo ebuild  app-emulation/lxc-3.0.0 ? I start with this and run into problems with the bindings: I wonder about how to deal with the split into separate packages.

No idea, Gentoo has an ebuild in their tree
https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/app-emulation/lxd/lxd-3.0.0.ebuild

I asked them to switch to our official tarballs and stop their own
vendoring scheme but it seems they haven't done so (yet). You can
request them to do this again. That should help improve things.

Christian