[lxc-devel] Build openSUSE 42.3 images to Jenkins CI

Markos Chandras mchandras at suse.de
Wed Jul 26 08:18:01 UTC 2017

Hello,

First of all, apologies if this is not the correct place to ask this
question. I noticed that https://uk.images.linuxcontainers.org/ only
provides 42.2 and 13.2 images for openSUSE. I also noticed that
currently only 42.2 is being built on Jenkins[1]. I would like to add a
42.3 option there but I am not able to find the repository for the
Jenkins jobs. The Jenkins instance only mentions[2] which as far as I
can see it only contains build scripts and not the actual job definitions.

The existing 42.2 template and everything should work fine for 42.3

Could someone enable the 42.3 images please?

Thank you

[1]
https://jenkins.linuxcontainers.org/view/LXC/view/LXC%20templates/job/lxc-template-opensuse/
[2] https://github.com/lxc/lxc-ci

ps: please keep me on CC as I am not subscribed to the list

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg