[lxc-devel] Linux Plumbers containers micro-conference CFP

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 27 18:29:29 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 03:30:34PM -0400, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> Linux Plumbers 2017 will be held in Los Angeles, CA between the 13th and
> 15th of September 2017 including the usual containers micro-conference.
>
> This is a great place to catch up with fellow maintainers and users and
> to discuss issues that affect us all.
>
> You can find the more detailed CFP here:
>   https://discuss.linuxcontainers.org/t/containers-micro-conference-at-linux-plumbers-2017/262
>
> CFP closes on the 4th of August 2017.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there!

This is a reminder that we're still looking for more submissions for the
containers micro-conference at Linux Plumbers this fall in Los Angeles.

We're looking for short talks/demos as well as discussion topics for our
audience of kernel developers, container runtime maintainers and
container users!

Proposals can be submitted here: https://linuxplumbersconf.org/2017/ocw/events/LPC2017/proposals/new

See you in Los Angeles!

Stéphane

PS: Forwarding to container projects mailing-lists would be appreciated!