[lxc-devel] LXD image creation tool

Christian Brauner christianvanbrauner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:42:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

We're certainly not opposed to moving the image bits to a separate package.
Especially, if you'd write the patch. At least I don't see any reason not
to do it. I'll forward this to Stéphane as well. If you want you can open
this as a separate topic on discuss.linuxcontainers.org. It will have more
visibility over there. :)

Thanks,
Christian