[lxc-devel] [LXD] LXD is awesome!!

Samuel Cozannet samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
Thu May 12 17:11:46 UTC 2016

Hi All!

This is just a quick line, but I am now using LXD for most of my dirty work
(testing software, deployment scripts, Juju stuff, soon drive some Jenkins
jobs......), and it's proving more awesome as I discover more features/use
cases every day.

Seriously, it's been a life changer for me, my imagination and my own
abilities are the only limits here (and I reach them way to soon!).

So BIG BIG KUDOS and THANKS for driving this, you are at least as awesome
as this piece of greatness!!

++
Sam

--
Samuel Cozannet
Cloud, Big Data and IoT Strategy Team
samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
mob: +33 616 702 389
skype: samnco
Twitter: @SaMnCo_23
[image: View Samuel Cozannet's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://es.linkedin.com/in/scozannet>