[lxc-devel] migration of lxc container using CRIU

yuqing yu audrey_lenaqing at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 15:19:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried to migrate a lxc container across hosts following this tutorial by Tycho: http://tycho.ws/blog/2014/09/container-migration.html

I wrote the script as a regular user and run the script with sudo, aka "sudo ./migrate u1 lena at 192.168.99.101". However, I get the following errors:

./migrate: 9: ./migrate: [1000: not found
./migrate: 14: ./migrate: [2: not found
lxc-checkpoint: -D is required.
lxc-checkpoint: could not parse command line

I tried sudo su, then run this "./migrate u1 lena at 192.168.99.101" as root, still the same errors. For the "lxc-checkpoint: -D is required" error, I added the -D option in my lxc-checkpoint, why it still said I need it?

Any helps would be highly appreciated! Thanks!!

Best,
Yuqing