[lxc-devel] lxc-start-ephemeral: passing a command

Christian Brauner christianvanbrauner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:08:31 UTC 2015

When using lxc-start-ephemeral with a command that is supposed to be run in the
container:

        lxc-start-ephemeral -o aa /bin/sh

What is the expected behaviour:

        1) Start the container with its normal init process and then run the
           command in the container?
        2) Start the container with just the command running in the container
           i.e. similar to lxc-start -n aa -F /bin/sh?

I cannot test this since lxc-start-ephemeral does not work (don't know why yet)
on my system. I need to know to think of strategies how to implement this in C.
Option 1) seems kind of hard and I don't know how to smoothly implement this.

Christian