[lxc-devel] Patch inbox zero

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue May 26 20:03:33 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

After a little bit of traveling and some time off, I finally went
through all submitted patches on this list and on Github for LXC.

As far as I can tell, I've processed everything which was ready for
processing (so where the thread didn't end up with changes being
required or just outright rejected).

That means that if you have patches on your end which I've not just
pushed to master, well, I've missed them and it'd be great if you could
rebase them against master and send them again to the list or to Github
for review.

Thanks!