[lxc-devel] Agetty at 100%

Federico Alves venefax at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:35:32 UTC 2015

I am starting Fedora 22 containers with target=text mode in systemd, but
all  of them start vncserver and have full gnome desktop with sound.
Every time I start a container, I can see for some seconds that agetty
tales 100% of the CPU. I see that in Top, in the host.
I think we have a problem. These are default Fedora 22 containers created
with

lxc-create -n demo -t fedora -B zfs -- -R 22

The relevant configuration is
lxc.include = /usr/share/lxc/config/fedora.common.conf

lxc.mount.entry = /dev/dri dev/dri none bind,optional,create=dir
lxc.mount.entry = /dev/snd dev/snd none bind,optional,create=dir
lxc.mount.entry = /tmp/.X11-unix tmp/.X11-unix none bind,optional,create=dir
lxc.mount.entry = /dev/video0 dev/video0 none bind,optional,create=file
lxc.utsname = voice1
lxc.autodev = 1
lxc.kmsg = 0

is there something I should change?