[lxc-devel] gentoo-template in 1.0.*

Nicolai Lissner nl at gnuffy.net
Sat Jul 18 12:14:14 UTC 2015

Hi all,
In February the lxc-gentoo-template had been fixed (by inserting cut -d' ' -f1)

I didn't know about that and recently tracked down this problem in
debian sid (which is using 1.0.7) and sent a patch to the debian maintainer
of the package. He refused and told me to send the patch upstream.

So I got the lxc git-repository and found the bug already fixed several
months ago, which is nice, but probably due to there is no 1.0.x
version containing the fix, and for some reason even debian
sid (unstable) doesn't use 1.1.x yet, this fix never reached debian.

While I don't understand this, I understand it would probably reach debian
if there was a release in the 1.0.x series containing that fix.

Could someone release 1.0.8 or something including the fixed
gentoo-template?

Thanks!