[lxc-devel] lxc_log_init called with log already initialized - Lxc container reboot failing

Divya Vyas edivya.vyas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:15:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

I created a lxc container which I am trying to reboot

lxc-stop --reboot -W -n vm0 -l info -o out

giving lxc-create 1436810481.228 WARN     lxc_log -
log.c:lxc_log_init:316 - lxc_log_init called with log already
initialized
     lxc-create 1436810481.228 ERROR    lxc_create_ui -
lxc_create.c:main:271 - Error creating container andr

while If I dont give -W option, it gives that reboot not completed in timeout.

While I manually stop and start again it is working fine.

Let me know If you have any idea about this problem.

Thanks,
Divya Vyas