[lxc-devel] LXC 1.1 expected to be released later today

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 30 07:57:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

After those last few minute patches and RCs, it looks like we're finally
ready to release LXC 1.1

I'll now start to prepare the release paperwork for it and expect to do
the final tagging and send out the announcement in 3-4 hours time.

So that's basically your last chance for sending any critical bugfix for
inclusion in 1.1.

As I said before, we will be maintaining LXC 1.1 for 9 months or 2
months after LXC 1.2 is released, whichever happens last. This means
that we will be issuing bugfix releases of 1.1 as we're doing with 1.0,
however I expect to mostly process patches for 1.1 on request rather
than systematically do it for every bugfix commit.