[lxc-devel] device namespaces

Riya Khanna riyakhanna1983 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:07:31 UTC 2014

I guess policy-based multiplexing (or exclusive ownership) is the usage. What kind of devices (loop, fb, etc.) this is needed for depends on the usage. If there are multiple FBs, then each container could potentially own one. One may want to provide exclusive ownership of input devices to one container at a time to avoid information leakage. Like we saw at LPC last year, this applies to sensors (gps, accelerometer, etc.) on mobile devices as well.