[lxc-devel] lxc internals

Ranjib Dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:24:42 UTC 2014

search the mailing list archive, this has been discussed couple of time in
past,
this is one of the presentation that talks about some internals, rami has
another presentation on cgroup and namespace. LWN has a series on namespace
as well.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/295986_d5059f95a78e451db5de3d54f711e45d.pdf

cheers
ranjib