[lxc-devel] Check return codes everywhere

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 26 12:06:06 UTC 2014

[...]
>> http://aspectc.org/
[...]
> So long as it is triggered by a specific 'make aspectcheck' or somesuch,
> and optionally by 'make test'

It will not work in this way. I imagine that the tool "AspectC++" can become an
integral part of the build process. It works like a dedicated preprocessor.
Some source files would be transformed by this aspect compiler so that the
corresponding enhanced source code result can be processed by a compiler you are
used to so far.
How do you think about to clarify the suggested technology "aspect weaving" a
bit more?

> (if aspectc is installed - I don't want it to become a dependency;  but i do
> want to be encouraged to use it if it gives good results).

Would you like to become more familiar with this software approach?

Do you want to achieve benefits from the aspect design dimension?
http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~jbrichau/courses/introductionToAOSD.pdf

Regards,
Markus