[lxc-devel] 答复: 答复: 答复: ask for Android building script

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 14 08:40:40 UTC 2014

Ah, yes, the download template requires access to a GPG server and to
https://images.linuxcontainers.org

The download template knows about the http_proxy and https_proxy
environment variables, so just set those to the right proxy server and
you should be good. However note that sudo will drop them from the
environment so you'd have to do:
 - sudo -s
   - export http_proxy=http://your-proxy-server:port
   - export https_proxy=http://your-proxy-server:port