[lxc-devel] [lxc-users] Schedule for the Containers mini-summit at LPC 2014 (next week in Düsseldorf)

Fri Oct 10 23:01:43 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-10-10 at 17:53 +0200, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> I don't remember seeing a clear yes or no on that question but last
> year's edition was so I'm hopeful.

Actually, no.  The demand for recording the conferences this year was
about treble the estimate (due to staffing levels required by the
unions, I think), so we just couldn't afford it.

James