[lxc-devel] Do time dilation with LXC

Tao-Ya Fan Chiang stormtrooper612bytk421 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:12:43 UTC 2014

HI all,

We're a group of researchers in Networking and Multimedia System lab at
National Tsing Hua University. We're trying to add time dilation feature
into Mininet, which to my understanding uses Network Namespace, but not the
whole Linux Container. Since I'm not familiar to these field, I'm confused
at how deep we're going to have to modify our system. I imagine that it'll
be very different from modifying something say a Qemu-KVM, which is a much
more heavy-weight than Container. Can someone point me at the right
direction on how to do this or if this is possible?

Best Regards,
Tao-Ya Fan-Chiang