[lxc-devel] [lxc-users] LXD an "hypervisor" for containers (based on liblxc)

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 5 17:09:44 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 01:58:04AM +0900, KATOH Yasufumi wrote:
> Hi,

>     in message   "[lxc-users] LXD an "hypervisor" for containers (based on liblxc)"
>                   Stéphane Graber-san wrote:
>
> > The public description of the project is at:
> > http://www.ubuntu.com/cloud/tools/lxd
>   : (snip)
>
> Awesome!
>
> > I'm also working on a new version of linuxcontainers.org which will end
> > up covering all linuxcontainers.org projects, that is at the moment,
> > lxc, cgmanager and lxd, with clear descriptions, examples, news, ...
>
> I'm going to work on the Japanese translation of linuxcontainers.org
> as in the past. How to update the page is changed?

So I'm working on a new version of the website which will merge all the
projects together in a single tree and have easy translation support.

It's going to be a simple static site generator and all that'll be
needed for translations is to copy the markdown input file for the page,
translate it and commit it as <original name>.<language code>.

I'm hoping to have an early version of that ready by end of next week
(since I'll be travelling again after that).

(And yes, that'll be a minimal site generator written just for LXC. I
did have a look at Jekyll and a couple of other alternatives but most
seem to be targeted at blogs rather than project sites and were all
pretty bad at handling translated content).