[lxc-devel] lxc on openSUSE: lxc-top not working due to lua?

John Peacock jpeacock at messagesystems.com
Mon May 19 19:47:27 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 15:43 -0400, Dwight Engen wrote:
> If you have it, then it seems likely that lua was enabled when you
> built your packages, but of course it won't run if lxc-lua isn't
> installed. Maybe we should change the .spec file so lxc-top is in the
> lxc-lua package instead of the main package, but this would mean
> listing the bin programs individually instead of with a glob.

It is common to %Exclude individual programs/scripts from the main
package that otherwise contains a wildcard list and then explicitly list
them in the desired sub-package.  I think since lxc-top requires
lxc-lua, it belongs in that package instead of the main one.

John

--
JOHN PEACOCK
senior software build and release engineer

tel 410-872-4910 x239
email john.peacock at messagesystems.com