[lxc-devel] lxc on openSUSE: lxc-top not working due to lua?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sun May 18 13:27:29 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-05-18 at 15:20 +0200, Johannes Kastl wrote:
> On 18.05.2014 15:10 Michael H. Warfield wrote:
>
> > You wrote: "I added a --enable-lua to the spec and compiled it"
> >
> > Wait...  Let's refine that statement a bit...

> I clarify: I added this option to the configure call used in spec,
> which is used to build the existing package in the openSUSE build
> service, which I took as a starting point. One reason is, that this is
> the package I have installed, and which gave me the lua error in the
> first place.

Ah.  Thank you.  That clarifies it a lot.  I'll check it out but I
strongly suspect the SUSE guys will have to chime in on that, now.  I
pinged Thorsten a couple of days ago but probably missed him before the
weekend started for him.

> Virtualization-project:
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Virtualization
> lxc-package:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Virtualization/lxc

> (For those of you who do not know the obs, you can build packages for
> various linux distributions and version with it, and have them hosted
> for easy installation. Used mostly for SUSE/openSUSE-stuff, but you
> can build for fedora, rhel, arch, etc. as well.)

Definitely going to check that out.

> Regards,
> Johannes

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com